Sunday 17 November 2013

50 work reflection Week 3


In Todays lecture we discussed the methods, modes and applications of using Rayfire as a form to 'Destroy' our models. We looked at demonstrations, methods to initiate the rayfire process and the end results. We also looked at a few of the past years works and commented on the highlights and also discussed what  the 'not to do' ideas where for our own projects.

Comment relating to own work:
This lecture relates explicitly to my work as the modes discussed in today lecture are the same as those I will be using to create a decayed nature of my own model. The idea I want is to destory  the rooftops and parts of the walls surround the Barcellona Pavillion which is exemplified within the Rayfire experiment. I will be using this method within my model.

No comments:

Post a Comment